Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is tested to significantly decrease the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved in a pre-operative wash
- All surgical people are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely according to patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly using a clinical worker (the surgery scheduler) to make sure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and free from errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants supplies a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient is going to be left behind, leveling out consistent care overall.
- A dedicated team of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor each patient, before and after surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and tax assistance available.
- Reports is going to be provided to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol been specifically tested as efficient at helping the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) from the recovery process.
Have you Know………..
The direct economic costs of the SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice how much in-patient costs to get a patient lacking an SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) ranges from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated total cost of SSIs in the us vary from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
If you are a physician’s clinic, hospital or sales rep enthusiastic about the program, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today with an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC even offers industry leading: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, in addition to a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.